You can find your Purchase History on your Apple device by using the following steps:
- Open the App Store app
- Tap on your Apple ID icon
- Tap on your Apple ID details
- Scroll down and select Purchase History
- Select the date range for when you made the purchase.
To view your in-app purchase history is slightly different and requires the following:
- Open the Settings app
- Select iTunes & App Store
- Tap you Apple ID at the top
- Select View Apple ID from the alert
- Scroll down and select Purchase History.
- Tap Date Range and select the when you bought the app.
Using the Google Play app
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu (≡) > Account.
- Tap Purchase history.
If you need an order number you will need to use the following method instead.
- Go to pay.google.com.
- Find Other purchase activity.
- Select View purchases.
- Select an order to see your receipt.